IEC Abroad / UK VISA











Got a place in a university of your choice? 

Let us now help you with the UK VISA – the UK VISA is as simple as pie, but it can be a tedious if not understood rightly. There are hundreds of VISA categories for the UK. Generally, for course longer than six month, it’s a Tier-4 (General) student VISA. Well, if you are going for a summer course which is lesser than six months, you need to go for visitors VISA. Moreover, if your age is 17 or less, you need to go for Tier-4 (Child). In the Tier-4 (Child) VISA almost all the documents would remain similar to Tier-4 (General) student VISA, only the parents’ consent letter would be an additional document which you have to submit along with your documents.

Let’s begin!

First of all, have a look at the valid documents you need to file your UK VISA.

  1. An offer letter
  2. CAS Letter issued by your educational institute in the UK
  3. Evidence of funds
  4. Proof that you can support yourself and pay for your course – this will vary depending on your circumstances
  5. Proof of parental or other legal guardian consent if you’re under 18
  6. Proof of your relationship with your parent or guardian
  7. Your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test


You may also need some additional documents based on your circumstances.

Embassy will make a decision within normally 15 working days and your documents will be sent back to you.

How To Study Abroad in 2017-2018
Welcome To IEC Abroad