IEC Abroad / Posts tagged "Canada University"

Location : Canada What ICM offers pathways to an undergraduate degree from the University of Manitoba. The University Transfer Program Stage I (UTP Stage I) program is designed as a bridge between secondary school and university-level study and UTP Stage II is the equivalent of the first year of a University of Manitoba bachelor’s degree program in Arts, Business, Engineering or Science. Upon successful completion of UTPII, students transfer into the second year of their degree at the...

The majority of foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada so if you’re an international student looking to study abroad in Canada you will need to apply for a study permit. A study permit must be applied for before you travel. It’s important you collect all the relevant documents before you apply to increase your chance of success. What Is A Study Permit? A study permit is a document that allows international students to study at...

How To Study Abroad in 2017-2018
Welcome To IEC Abroad